On July 1st, 2022, Access, Noventis and Sunova Credit Unions merged to form Manitoba’s largest Credit Union! As Access grows, so do the employment opportunities! This is a great time to apply and pursue a career with Access.
Member Service Representative
Full-Time Permanent, Selkirk Branch
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• A Member Service Representative to process over the counter financial services for members in an efficient and professional manner
• highly motivated individuals who will build relationships and promote our products and services to existing and new members of the credit union
• attentive, detail-oriented people who can deliver excellent service
• Strong communicators that thrive in a collaborative team-based environment
• Those with a minimum of 1-year previous experience in customer/member service role
• A post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or equivalent is considered an asset.
• A requirement of accepting this position is to complete a Training Plan which consists of a number of web-based, in-person and self-study courses and exams to provide the tools to help you be successful in this position.
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before Friday, September 2, 2022
We look forward to hearing from you!
Access Credit Union welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source