Member Solutions Centre Representative
Permanent Full-Time, Winnipeg (171 Donald) or Winkler Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• The Member Solutions Centre Representative (MSCR) provides a high standard of financial service to existing and potential members on all incoming telephone calls
• highly motivated individuals who will build relationships and promote our products and services to existing and new members of the credit union
• attentive, detail-oriented people who can deliver excellent service
• Business Administration or other post-secondary education would be considered an asset
• Minimum of 1-year previous experience in customer/member service role, experience within a member contact centre preferred
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• this position will remain open until Tuesday, July 13th.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source