Millwrights – Winnipeg, MB
We have immediate openings for motivated, hardworking Millwrights with experience in construction at our new facility construction site in Winnipeg, MB.
• Install, maintain, repair, troubleshoot and test machinery and specialized
• Read and interpret diagrams, schematic drawings, service manuals and blueprints;
• Operate forklifts, dollies, man lifts and other miscellaneous job equipment;
• Service and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems, perform tack welds and fabrication;
• Follow all safety procedures, maintain accuracy standards and work in a team environment;
• Other related duties as required.
• Minimum 1 year(s) experience in millwright work, iron work and equipment operation;
• Ability to work at heights and bend, push, pull, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in
construction and maintenance, agriculture experience and knowledge is an asset;
• Experience welding, torching and metal fabrication considered an asset;
• Possession of a valid Manitoba Class 5 Motor Vehicle Operator’s License & transportation to
and from site required.
A background check consisting of criminal record and professional references will be conducted. The successful applicant will be required to pass the background check to the satisfaction of PGF prior to offer of employment.
PTC offers competitive wages along with the opportunity for additional work in the future. To be considered, please forward your resume to email@example.com with the title “Millwright” in the subject line.
PTC Construction, a division of Paterson GlobalFoods, is a leader in Agricultural Engineering with a wide range of experience in the construction of grain and fertilizer handling facilities. We are a fully integrated design-builder managing all project stages including design, construction, and equipment installation.
View original article here Source