Access Credit Union
Network and Firewall Administrator
Permanent Full- Time
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology
• Minimum five years of Information Technology experience
• Cisco CCNA, CompTIA Network + or equivalent
• Advanced overall knowledge of networking, operating systems, server architectures, and virtualization
• Proficiency with VPN, wide area networks, wireless, firewalls, encryption, and other aspects of network security technologies
• A detailed understanding of Enterprise IT Security, including: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Antimalware, Content Filtering, and Proxies
• Highly effective project management skills
• Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to non-technical audiences
• High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
• Strong negotiation and prioritization skills
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong customer service and trouble shooting skills
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• this position will remain open until January 7th, 2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source