Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Headingley, MB
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) has an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a team that values building relationships, enables change, and supports the agriculture industry in Manitoba. Come join our team as we offer an engaging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package (including pension plan), and we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Under the direction of the Client Service Manager, the Office Administrator is responsible for clerical and administrative functions in support of MASC and Manitoba Agriculture and Resources Development programs in a service centre. This position also provides client intake in support of the Client Service Representative.
MASC values innovation, excellence, collaboration, and accountability. We strive to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich the client experience, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement, and development of all employees.
MASC has five core competencies: communication, decision making, initiative & innovation, leadership, and organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
• A certificate in a related discipline or a combination of education and/or related office experience may be considered.
• Experience performing clerical/administrative support duties including reception related duties, processing cheques, preparing bank deposits, tracking and distribution of documents, and file maintenance.
• Experience in data entry and processing correspondence.
• Experience interpreting and explaining programs, policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Ability to provide customer service.
• Ability to maintain accuracy and pay attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Experience using Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Outlook) in a cloud-based environment.
• Knowledge of agriculture.
• Effective verbal communication skills in French are an asset.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle, and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
SALARY: $41,212 – 47,283
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
APPLY IN WRITING TO: MASC – Human Resources
Unit 100 – 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source