OFFICE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a customer service oriented individual looking for the next step? If you want to work for a company that truly takes pride in its employees, then this top Manitoba company has a place for you! As the Office Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work with managers and customers alike, to ensure the office runs smoothly. Your professional and organized manner will help you excel and grow within this company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Represent the company in friendly and professional matter
* Field customer inquiries by phone and in person
* Distribute mail, file invoices, and track office expenses
* Assist with arranging meetings and other duties as required
* 2+ years experience working in an office environment
* Strong English communication skills
* Able to multitask and handle large call volumes
* Organized and professional manner
* Self-starter with willingness to learn
* Friendly and approachable character
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please contact Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source