ON-SITE SERVICE PROVIDER/RECEIVER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a leading industrial supply company? In this role as an On-Site Service Provider/Receiver, you will be responsible for providing customer support at various locations while building and maintaining relationships with customers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated progressive work experience in an industrial environment. If you’re a self-motivated individual, then please apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Facilitating spot buys and placing orders
* Sourcing product when applicable
* Receiving shipments and taking note of inventory
* Monitoring and reporting shipping errors and/or defective material
* Putting materials away to central stores; vending machines, or Point of Use (POU) locations
* Housekeeping and monitoring of POU locations to maintain organization and professional image
* Reviewing daily backorder reports
* Assisting financial team to resolve invoices and/or credit issues
* Identifying opportunities for increasing product buys through understanding customer’s needs
* Other duties as required
* Previous customer service experience in an industrial environment
* Clean criminal record and drug test
* High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
* Previous computer inventory experience and ability to work with technology
* Forklift experience an asset but not required
* $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
* 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 18732) to Dean Hinther, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source