ORDER DESK CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a customer-service focused individual with previous experience in an order desk role? As the Order Desk Clerk, you will be responsible for sourcing building supplies, dealing with customer complaints, tracking deliveries and updating order records. If you’re a people person and looking to work with a leading industrial building supplier, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Receiving and entering customer order requests and updating internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, and quantities, etc.) while leading a team
* Suggesting products when required
* Following up with customers regarding their orders; resolving any customer inquiries or concerns
* Researching and finding vendors and arrange for parts to be ordered
* Track orders and ensure timely delivery
* Other duties as necessary
* 1- 2years’ experience in customer service dealing with repeat or high end clients
* Excellent English communication skills
* Strong computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
* Knowledge of AS400 an asset
Please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source