ORDER ENTRY CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you self-motivated and energetic? Are you invested in achieving high customer service and accuracy in all aspects of your work? This respected Canadian company is looking for an energetic customer service professional to coordinate orders, including data entry and customer communication. If you are detail-oriented and have a strong willingness to learn, this opportunity is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Enter orders (mostly numeric data) into computer system and communicate with customers to verify order information
* Create and print invoices, packing slips and shipping documents
* Coordinate the preparation of products for shipping
* Assist order desk in taking orders, addressing any customer issues
* Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous customer service and/or order desk experience
* Previous experience with invoicing, data entry and purchase ordering
* Exceptional organization skills – attention to detail is critical!
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source