ORDER PICKER-TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a motivated individual who has high attention to detail? As the Order Picker for this a leading distributor located in the St. James Industrial area in Winnipeg, you will be responsible for picking items according to customer order and preparing items to be shipped. If you’re looking for a term position, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare orders by picking and packaging items for shipment; confirm order accuracy
* Monitor and report shipping errors, etc.
* General housekeeping to maintain organization and work area clean
* Other duties as necessary
* Previous order picking or warehouse experience
* Strong English communication skills
* Ability to lift 30 – 50lbs
* Steel-toed safety boots
* $15.00 per hour, day shifts
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17265) to Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source