ORDER PICKER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
We are seeking an Order Picker for a leading manufacturer located in the Inkster-Industrial Park area of Winnipeg. If you’re a pro-active and self-managing individual and have previous order picking experience, then we’d like to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare orders by picking and packaging items to be shipped out; confirm order accuracy
* Maintain service quality by following company standards
* Perform data entry and use an RF scan gun to perform periodic inventory cycle counts; monitor and report shipping errors and/or defective material
* Other duties as necessary
* Previous pallet jack experience
* Strong English communication skills
* Ability to lift 40lbs
* Steel-toed safety boots
* $14.00 per hour, days – 7:30 am – 4 pm
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17260) to Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source