YARD WORKER / MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading transportation company located in the St. Boniface Industrial Park area of Winnipeg? In this role, you will be assisting with rigging materials, placing dunnage on trailers, and outside yard housekeeping. If you’re interested in this position, we’d like to hear from you!
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Physically fit with the ability to lift 50+lbs
* General maintenance and tools knowledge
* Comfortable working in all weather conditions (90% of the day is working outside)
* Safety-minded individual; must work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, company rules, policies, and procedures
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
* Days, Monday to Friday
* Permanent position
Send a resume (quoting job number 18736) to Ryan Dyck, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source