OUTDOOR YARD LABOURER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading transportation company located in the Southwest area of Winnipeg? In this role, you will be assisting with rigging materials, placing dunnage on trailers and yard housekeeping. If you’re interested in this position, we’d like to hear from you!
* Own vehicle to get to work, must have reliable transportation (no public transportation available)
* Physically fit with the ability to lift 50lbs and comfortable working in all weather conditions
* Safety-minded individual; must work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, company rules, policies and procedures
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Monday to Friday, Day Shifts, $18.00 – $19.00 per hour
* As this is a safety-sensitive position, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment/post-incident drug test to comply with company policy.
Please email your resume (quoting 18268 in the subject line) to Ryan Dyck at email@example.com
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source