EZ Workforce is pleased to partner with one of Winnipeg’s largest distribution centres. We are aiding our client with the recruitment of the following full-time contract position(s) with no end date:
Shift Hours: 10:00pm – 5:30am.
Workweek is Monday to Friday
Saturdays + Sundays are off.
Your starting wage is $13.50 per hour. High performing associates with good attendance will be trained as operators and be increased to $15.00 per hour followed by permanently being hired by client along with a wage increase again.
What you will be doing:
Wrapping and Stickering pallets in a fast paced environment Performing tasks safely and maintaining quality standards at all times. A great attitude and the ability to communicate effectively Responsible for proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Ability to load and unload full containers. Physically fit with the ability to lift 50IB Experience with a electric pallet jack is a huge asset
· Public transit is Available – Excellent Service
· This is a cold warehouse with freezer sections
· Excessive absenteeism will not be tolerated. This is a Full-time role – M – F
· Steel Toes shoes and a Hi-Vis Vest are a must
· Masks are required in the facility at all times
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source