think4D (a brand of Friesens Corporation) is an innovative label manufacturer specializing in highly decorated Shrink Sleeves and In Mold labels to brands across North America.
We are developing an in-house sales channel to grow our packaging sales. This is a unique opportunity join a great culture in a young company that is an extension of Friesens established brand. We are packaging experts that will train the right candidate on our products. If you love selling and organically building business, this might be the right opportunity for your next career.
This role requires some travel and the ability to form strong relationships with customer as well as the internally supporting teams which include our Service Team, Marketing and production.
A Hybrid Work From Home/In Office arrangement is available for the right candidate.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package, Employee Ownership, and Profit Sharing.
– Post-secondary education preferred
– Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (required upon hire)
– 2 years of direct-selling and account management experience
– Valid class 5 driver’s license
– Travel as required
– Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business partners and other stakeholders
– Demonstrated ability to guide and direct customers in creating a product that best suits their needs
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices and techniques
– Strong problem identification and resolution skills
– Proficiency with use of CRM software
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Understand the shrink sleeve and in-mold label industry and stay up to date on potential opportunities and challenges
– Implement a prospecting program and submit a sales plan each year to uncover potential clients
– Interview, present and close new sales
– Develop and maintain effective business relationships with each customer
– Understand customer’s business requirements and keep management informed
– Initiating quotations, agreements and specifications on each job as required for the customer
– Maintain and submit monthly reports
– Prepare and submit annual Goals and Objectives
– Participate on quarterly sales meeting calls
Deadline for submission of applications is December 6, 2022.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source