Ben & Co Professional Chartered Accountants Inc. is a rapidly growing accounting company with offices in Steinbach and Winnipeg. We have over 40 years of combined experience in providing full-service accounting. Ben & Co treats clients like family.
Location: Winnipeg office – 131 Provencher Blvd, Room 200
Hours: 3 days a week (May lead to full time)
– Data entry in QuickBooks
– Government Remittances
– Client Payrolls
– Answering and directing phone calls
– T1 data entry using Cantax
– Minimum Grade 12 education, but some Post-Secondary Accounting education preferred
– Must have general accounting knowledge and experience
– Must have experience with Quickbooks
– Must have experience with Cantax or other tax reporting software
– Skill with Microsoft Office is an asset
– A high level of attention to detail, effective time management, and strong organizational skills are required
– Wage dependent on experience
– Benefits available after probationary period
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than November 22, 2020.
We thank all those interested in this position, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Part-time
View original article here Source