PART TIME DAYS | OFFICE SUPPORT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you committed to providing friendly and efficient assistance to customers, clients and members of the public every day in a fast pace professional business? If you are organized, well presented and outgoing, this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Serve as first point of contact for customers and clients via phone, online chat, and in person
* Redirect calls and visitors and relay messages
* Respond effectively to queries from customers, clients and the public
* Maintain awareness of staff availability throughout the day
* Provide general administrative and clerical support
* Ensure tidiness/cleanliness of work areas
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 1 year of office-related experience
* Availability to work part time during the day (e.g. between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Extremely professional personal presentation and a customer service-orientated personality
* Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Highly reliable
Please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source