Pharmacist – Part Time
Carman Food Store locations
Deadline for applications August 13, 2021
Homestead Co-op is hiring a Part Time Pharmacist for our Carman Pharmacy location.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the candidate will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the Pharmacy Department such as marketing, member relations, merchandising and administrative functions. Duties will include, but are not limited to; accurately dispensing prescriptions, creating awareness and educating customers through public relations, providing timely and positive resolutions to patient’s needs, doctor’s requests, providing patient counselling and complying with all legal requirements (Federal and Provincial). Duties will also include complying with company policies and procedures, as well as ensuring all ethical pharmaceutical care models are practiced, and all Health and Safety procedures are followed. The candidate must be licensed to practice in Manitoba, injection certified and minor ailment prescribing certified. May be required to travel to other Homestead Co-op Pharmacy locations.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
– You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment in a culture focused on safety and innovation.
– You have effective decision-making skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
– You have excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve.
– You are highly motivated.
– You possess strong interpersonal skills.
– Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends.
– You are honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Customer Focus – Building customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
2. Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
3. Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
4. Self-Development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
5. Directs Work – Providing direction, delegating and removing obstacles to get work done.
Homestead offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team to take advantage of learning opportunities to grow and develop and we foster a culture of living up to our values of Integrity, Responsibility, and Excellence.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
To apply please go to the career section of our website at www.homesteadco-op.crs and click on our job board.
Sorry, we do not accept paper/emailed applications.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
View original article here Source