Partnership Development Coordinator
TDO Training Development Officer
Department of Economic Development, Investment and Trade
Provincial Services, Workforce Training & Employment
Advertisement Number: 39623
Salary(s): TDO $61,940.00 – $77,808.00 per year
Closing Date: August 18, 2022
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
Candidates who do not meet all essential criteria may be considered on an underfill basis at a commensurate rate of pay.
An eligibility list may be created for future regular or term position, and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Workforce Training and Employment is recruiting Partnership Development Coordinators (PDC) into the Provincial Services Branch to support the development and delivery of labour market programming that connects Manitobans to training to employment opportunities.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must produce and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Must have a valid Manitoba class 5 driver’s license
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Education, Public Administration, Social Services or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience designing and implementing training programs, as well as instruction practice using a variety of delivery modalities.
- Experience evaluating programs to assess effectiveness related to adult training and employment and provide recommendations to management.
- Experience in project management including consulting, planning, development and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop productive and respectful relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders, including Indigenous communities.
- Excellent written communication skills, with an ability to communicate programs and policies to clients and stakeholders.
- Strong oral communication skills with experience delivering presentations to various audiences to convey program-related information and instruction.
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, work under pressure and adapt to conflicting and tight deadlines.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills demonstrating sound judgement.
- Demonstrated conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Labour Market development conditions, issues and practices.
The Partnership Development Coordinator (PDC) supports divisional operations through the development and implementation of staff training and works with internal stakeholders to streamline processes and implement programs and services to address complex client needs. This is accomplished by assessing needs, developing and implementing training and employment programs, and evaluating the programs to assess their effectiveness. The position provides support and expertise for a wide range of activities through joint planning and coordination to ensure compliance of legislation and ensuring programs meet government priorities within Manitoba’s changing labour market conditions.
Advertisement # 39623
Service Centre 4
Human Resource Services
600-259 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB , R3B 2A9
Please be advised that job competitions for represented positions may be grieved by internal represented applicants. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
A detailed position description is available upon request.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source