Duron Equipment is hiring a full time Parts Advisor in our Winnipeg location. We are looking for a sales focused individual to join our growing team.
If you are a driven and a goal oriented person who enjoys working with customers, finding solutions, and making the sale we want to hear from you!
The Parts Advisor is responsible for:
• Retail and internal parts sales.
• Outbound sales calls.
• Building and maintaining customer relationships.
• Finding parts solutions for customers and staff.
• Operating compact construction equipment.
• Assisting with inventory control and other warehouse duties such as: shipping, receiving, inventory cycle counts, etc.
• Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Communicates effectively.
• Offers a high standard of customer service.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to provide prompt and accurate service to our customers.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve department goals.
• Proficiency in basic Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Ability to learn computer catalog and operating systems.
• Physically able to lift heavy items (50 lbs max).
• Possess a valid Class 5 drivers licence.
• Related Parts experience is an asset.
The ideal candidate is hardworking, has a willingness to learn, is team oriented, and sees the value in providing exceptional customer service.
This is a full time position with an extensive employment package including: competitive wage, ongoing training opportunities, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to participate in a company RSP program.
Duron Equipment is Manitoba’s largest full service Bobcat dealer, with locations in Morden, Steinbach, and Winnipeg. This includes a full line of Bobcat products to rent or purchase including loaders, excavators, specialty equipment, and attachments for light construction.
Only those applicants asked for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source