We are looking for a Parts Analyst to join our Support Center team in the south end of Winnipeg. Located right near Fort Whyte Alive you can enjoy a delicious lunch at their café or get out and explore nature on a trail walk. The purpose of this position is to provide analytical support to the parts team and work collaboratively to implement new processes and tools to achieve company department goals. As well as tactical support for the Corporate Parts Analyst to ensure that our online store is furnished with accurate, up-to-date content in order to make online transactions possible.
We offer a competitive wage, performance incentive, great health and dental benefits, and RRSP option with company match. We provide employee pricing on cool toys like Sea-doos and Ski-doos and related gear, a friendly and knowledgeable team and a great work environment!
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We are very community-minded and have held employee events to raise money for local and national charities.
What you will be doing:
– Leverage tools for automation to make E-commerce maintenance of site and content
– Manage web analytics and customer data provided to consistently improve the customer experience
– Provide analytical support in the development of assortment reporting
– Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly assortment analysis and reporting as required
– Explore Test and implement business intelligence tools for regular scheduled reporting
– Collaborate with business stakeholders, team members and cross functional teams to document new process based on LEAN principles
– Streamline, improve and document existing processes as required
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Python, Power BI
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Basic decision-making skills related to daily duties
Able to work independently
High school completion
Post-secondary Business, coding or other related programs at the junior or intermediate level (preferred)
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source