Penner Farm Services, the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada is currently looking for a Parts Counter Representative for our Blumenort, MB location.
• Grade 12 education or GED equivalent
• Previous experience in a sales-related capacity
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
• Problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
• Computer Proficiency with MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel
• Knowledge of agricultural equipment and related environments and working conditions is an asset but not required
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing prompt, friendly, professional service for in-store customers
• Demonstrating knowledge of our products and services and successfully selling our features over competitive brands,
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and how our product can service their needs
• Listening to and providing solutions to customer issues and concerns
• Loading and unloading product for customers and other transportation services
• Preparing product for customer orders and invoicing as necessary
• Stocking store shelves and creating product displays
• Learning various parts manuals to assist customers with parts-related questions
The starting wage for this position is $16 – $18 per hour based on skills and qualifications. Penner Farm Services offers Health and Dental benefits, a profit-sharing plan, and an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2022.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source