The Enns Brothers Powersports Store is looking for a talented Parts Manager to help Manitobans get the most of our great outdoors in every season. The right part or accessory at the right time can make the difference between a good summer weekend and an amazing one. Our dedicated parts team makes the amazing happen, every day.
The successful candidate is a leader who is ready to manage all aspects of an efficient parts department. Demonstrated business acumen in a retail environment, along with superior customer relationship skills and a commitment to teamwork, will get you noticed. Are you an organized problem-solver with a positive mindset and the drive to reach your goals? This could be your dream job!
This position offers a very competitive base salary and annual incentive program, comprehensive benefits and group RRSP program. You’ll also get excellent discounts on the equipment that we sell! We are committed to your growth and development as a leader and provide ongoing training opportunities.
To ensure that Manitobans can enjoy the great outdoors with the latest equipment, you will:
- Organize the parts department to create a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
- Support the skilled, innovative, and motivated parts team by providing coaching, communication and development.
- Prepare a departmental budget and achieve goals while staying on budget.
- Manage parts inventory cost effectively while minimizing stock outs.
- Take the lead on annual and special sales, events and sale pricing.
- Merchandise product to best drive sales and meet vendor requirements.
- Manage the sourcing strategy and vendor relationships for powersports accessories and apparel
- Ensure operational processes are efficient and consistently followed.
- Work closely with Service Manager to ensure that the shop receives its parts in a timely manner.
You Should Have:
– At least 2 years managerial experience with more than 3 staff
– 3 years experience in a busy parts/retail environment, or similar, ideally with both customer-facing and shop-facing demands
– Demonstrated experience building strong work teams, developing employees and supporting individual performance
– A business degree or diploma in business, marketing or related, or combination of education and experience
– Experience with computerized inventory systems, inventory management practices and procedures, metrics
– Experience with P+L responsibility, budgeting processes would be an asset, but we can train you
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Familiarity with the powersports industry and the amazing products would be a real asset
– Join us in the fast-paced and growing powersports industry – Apply today!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source