PAYROLL ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work with a leading Manitoba company? Do you enjoy working with a variety of different people? As the Payroll Assistant, you will assist the Payroll Supervisor with various payroll and accounting tasks. If you are a self-starting multi-tasker with strong time management skills, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Data entry of payroll into the system
* Updating and verifying payroll transactions entered
* Preparing Excel templates for submission
* Completing various reconciliations and preparing monthly benefits bills
* General scanning and filing of documents
* Verifying accuracy of all payroll-related data
* Other related duties as required
* Previous experience performing data entry tasks and working in an office environment
* Post-secondary education in accounting
* Excellent communication skills, and ability to work independently as well as a team
* Advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
* Payroll or accounting experience an asset, but not required
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source