PAYROLL SUPPORT – TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have proven attention to detail and accuracy? In this role, you will be responsible for payroll processing and a variety of other related tasks. If you’re a highly motivated individual with the skills to manage a large volume of work effectively while adhering to strict deadlines, then we want to hear from you! The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while delivering excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Data entry payroll processing and validation
* Assist with the administration and processing of payroll activities
* Validate Records of Employment
* Respond promptly to customers on payroll matters
* Other duties as required
* Education or experience in payroll (or a related field)
* 1 year of general office experience, preferably within a payroll environment
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at email@example.com.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source