The Petroleum Mechanic, under the direction of the Area Manager, will primarily be responsible for supervising all aspects of fuelling management. We are seeking a Petroleum Mechanic who is adept at problem solving, ready to learn and is self-motivated to join our growing team. This is a full-time position working out of our head office in Gretna, Manitoba.
Who We Are:
With over 100 employees and clients in over 50 countries, BLENDTECH has grown into a flexible and reliable solutions provider for the petrochemical and chemical industries, worldwide. We are leaders in quality, commitment and service. Our BLENDTECH products are globally recognized, respected and continue to push the industry forward.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task under pressure
• Go-getter attitude
• Hands on approach
• Responsible for supervising all the Sub trades
• Possess ability to diagnose and fix additive systems
• Possess minor knowledge of electrical system like testing flow control modules or changing solenoids
• Complete all documentation for work orders completion in a timely manner
• Willing to do the smallest tasks like snaking a drain to understand the terminal systems from tank to truck
• Possess the physical and mental capabilities to work under stress and control multiple tasks at a time
• Must conduct themselves in a professional demeanour
• Possess “No work is too small or big kind of mentality”
• Organized, motivated, and professional at all times.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Excellent at fostering relationships inside and outside of an organization
Work schedule: Shift Work
We Value Our Team:
• Paid Time Off + Vacation
• Annual Bonus
• Health and Dental Benefits after 3 months
• RRSP Match after 1 year
• Educational Reimbursement
Working Environment & Physical Demands
• Working outside for most of the time
• Possess the physical and mental capabilities to work under stress
PT Industrial Electric Co. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We are committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source