PETROLEUM TECHNICIAN (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a detailed-oriented individual with a strong aptitude for mechanical systems? Are you looking to join a leading energy equipment and solutions provider? If so, then this role may be for you! As the Petroleum Technician, you will be responsible for providing service, repair, maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of service station equipment. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Under the direction of the Service Manager, you will repair, maintain, install, and troubleshoot problems with customer mechanical and electronic equipment
* Meet scheduling and on-call requirements (service calls, customer service, etc.)
* Ensure proper maintenance is performed for company tools, equipment and vehicles used
* Follow all company safety standards (i.e. personal protective equipment, equipment/material handling, etc.)
* Other duties as required
* Strong aptitude for electronic, mechanical, and computer systems
* Previous hands-on experience or strong familiarity with petroleum handling equipment
* Excellent communication skills with an interest in building relationships with customers
* Strong problem-solving ability, particularly relevant in managing customer concerns
* A clean drivers’ abstract, produced upon request
* First Aid and WHMIS would be an asset
* Must be able to travel within Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario
* $25.00 – $30.00 per hour depending on experience
* Travel would be one week out of the month, Monday-Friday
* All travel expenses covered, including hotel, meals, etc.
Send a resume (quoting job number 20015) to Dean Hinther, Senior Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source