Building on a proven track record of innovation and success, Golden West is committed to developing, promoting, and growing the relationship between content creators and consumers and their increasing appetite for on-demand information and entertainment.
The Podcast Lead will oversee all activity that aligns our world-class marketing advisors, producers, writers, and interviewers as they assist both internal and external podcast creators.
We will Hire:
– A relentless influencer for our podcast strategy, goals, and offerings.
– A savvy person who understands that growth is measured by two key metrics: audience and revenue and know the balance between sales and content.
– A professional familiar with podcast platforms, distribution, monetization strategies and can point to past successes.
– A promoter with an understanding of audience engagement across multiple platforms and are likely described as an “early adopter”.
– A responsible, trusted professional who excels as part of a team and moves effectively on individual goals and outcomes.
Every day will look different, but you can expect to:
– Partner with businesses and content creators hoping to improve their podcast offerings. You will uncover their needs and connect them to our experts and resources.
– Consult with Golden West’s internal podcast creators on show development and strategy.
– Work closely with Homefield Marketing Advisors to effectively promote client podcasts on a local, national, and international level
– Partner with Golden West Account Management, Demand Generation, and Product Marketing teams as they bring podcast services to market.
– Develop a podcast analytics strategy, then translate metrics into actionable insights and recommendations.
What we offer in return:
– A voice in examining, challenging, and adjusting traditional ways of driving a media business and adapting them to a new era. You will get in on the ground level, with the ability to influence internal process and fulfillment based on your skillset and proven track record.
– A culture of winning, innovation, adaptation, and acknowledgement.
– A strong focus on giving back to our communities.
– A caring environment where the health, safety, and well-being of our team members (and those being recruited) is a priority.
– A diverse and respectful workplace; as an equal opportunity employer, we value and encourage diversity.
– Remote work options, vacation time, health benefits, EAP, pension plan, and more.
If you’re passionate about building relationships and enhancing our podcast offer for creators and clients, please introduce yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org. A resume, a cover letter and an audio or video introduction is the best place to begin.
We look forward to hearing from you.
View original article here Source