PRODUCTION BAGGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a strong mechanical aptitude? This Canadian leader in the animal nutrition industry is looking for you. In this role, you will be packaging and processing grain and feeds products and completing required production documentation. If you’re interested in this position, then we want you to apply now!
* 1 – 2 years of manufacturing experience
* Must be physically capable to lift 25 kg (55lbs) repeatedly
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Comfortable to work at elevated heights as required
* Good communication skills; ability to follow instructions and safety protocols
* Previous feed mill or agricultural experience an asset
* $15.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
* Located in the St. Boniface Industrial area of Winnipeg
Please email your resume (quoting 18053 in the subject line) to Marlon Persaud at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source