PRODUCTION – FIBREGLASS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a leading manufacturer of fibreglass and thermoplastic products? In this Production role, you will be creating different types of fibreglass items using molds and blueprints. You will also be responsible for cutting, grinding, sanding, and assembling components to create different products. No fibreglass experience is needed (will train), however, one must be willing to work in a fibreglass environment.
* Must be able to wear a respirator during the entire workday; male candidates must be clean-shaven
* Basic hand and power tools experience
* Good hand-eye coordination to put components together
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to lift 50 lbs
* Steel-toed safety work boots
* Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
* $14.00 per hour; plus benefits package after probationary period
* On a bus route
* Training provided!
Please email your resume (quoting 17746 in the subject line) to Marlon Persaud at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source