Buffalo Creek Mills was born from the desire to make a positive impact within the community of Altona and to serve our producers and our customers. Buffalo Creek Mills is a fast-growing oat processing facility looking to expand our team. We value individuals with energy that look to help create a positive workplace and long-term relationships with all of our stakeholders.
We are currently accepting applications for full-time Production Positions. These positions will be a part of a team that works to support the safe and efficient operation of an oat processing plant that serves the human edible, pet food, and bird food markets.
The core responsibility of these positions is to assist in the continuous operation of the Oat Mill and Pellet Mill. This is achieved by monitoring equipment, sample testing, minor maintenance and documentation.
– Operation, monitoring, and minor maintenance of milling equipment.
– Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
– Ensuring quality and production needs are met.
– Testing and documentation needed for our quality control measures.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
– General mechanical knowledge for minor maintenance and repairs.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Experience in grain handling and conveyance equipment would be an asset.
– Experience in the milling industry would be an asset.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source