Production Supervisor – Westfield Industries
Reporting directly to the Assistant Production Manager, we are seeking a highly motivated individual who is looking for a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding career. The emphasis of this position is to lead the departmental production team in meeting and exceeding targets in Productivity, Safety, Quality, Lean, Continuous Improvement and Inventory Management. Success in this role will be measured by the team’s success in these core areas.
• Review production plan and ensure all resources, machines and personnel, are being utilized effectively.
o Track and record personnel and equipment OEE and required metrics to ensure all resources are being utilized effectively.
• Identify and communicate safety and quality issues.
o Ensure all company policies and operating procedures including quality and health & safety guidelines are always followed.
o Perform weekly safety audits, identify hazards and implement corrective actions, including completion of all required forms. Close out ALL action items – PDCA.
o Perform regular quality audits to ensure all proper quality procedures are being followed. Ensure that all TQCs are being completed and follow-up with quality department and close out all NCR corrective actions – PDCA.
• Engage all employees, new applicants in identifying employee skill levels and training/advancement opportunities:
• Assist in continuous improvement efforts to facilitate the implementation of LEAN manufacturing.
o Ensure production processes are being followed within the specific department.
o Sustain all manufacturing, quality, and safety processes.
o Manage and implement LEAN tools such as 5S, Kanban/Pull, Continuous Flow, Value Steam Mapping
o Conduct Lean audits and implement all Lean tools to maximize capacity and efficiency improvements. Close out all action items – PDCA.
• Performance Management.
o Regularly provide feedback on employee performance, including employee reviews.
• Maintain accountability and record all metrics in your area
• Inventory Management & Process Control
• Other duties as assigned to assist in the daily running of the department and Westfield Industries.
Salary and benefits will be dependent on skills, experience, and qualifications.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source