Location: Any MASC Service Centre
(There may be an opportunity for a hybrid work arrangement.)
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) has an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a team that values building relationships, enables change, and supports the agriculture industry in Manitoba. Come join our team as we offer an engaging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package (including pension plan), and we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Are you a developer or functional consultant driven to continuously improve your craft while creating quality solutions on the Dynamics 365 (D365) and Power Apps platforms? Come join our team as we create innovative solutions to support MASC’s digital transformation and adoption of Dynamics 365.
The Programmer Analyst is responsible to provide application development and support services for all information technology initiatives and is responsible to create, test, support and maintain Dynamics 365 Solutions. The focus will be the timely delivery of quality software that meets the requirements of the product owner. The Programmer Analyst will maintain an exceptional understanding of modern development practices and technologies through ongoing training opportunities while contributing extensively to MASC’s evolving development practices. The incumbent will have the opportunity to work out of one of MASC’s 10 service centres or from home within Manitoba (if applicable).
MASC values innovation, excellence, collaboration, and accountability. We strive to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich the client experience, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement, and development of all employees.
MASC has five core competencies: communication, decision making, initiative & innovation, leadership, and organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Power Automate, and Power Apps.
• Experience modifying the Dataverse.
• Experience developing with C# or a comparable object-oriented language.
• Experience querying and developing against a relational database.
• Experience developing web applications (ASP.NET MVC 5/HTML/CSS/JS).
• Experience with DevOps practices.
• Experience supporting software.
• Experience developing and consuming RESTful web services.
• Experience integrating with D365 Business Apps.
Conditions of Employment:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is preferred.
• Must have the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba as required.
SALARY: $60,824 – 78,716
CLOSING DATE: Friday October 21, 2022
APPLY IN WRITING TO:
MASC – Human Resources
Unit 100 – 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source