Looking for an exciting career opportunity? Come join us as a Project Coordinator at Signex, where we are an innovative, custom sign manufacturing facility. Some of our clients include: the Winnipeg Football Club, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the Outlet Collection, Club Regent, Golden West, and SCU. Check out our work on the website at: http://www.signexmfg.ca/.
Being a Project Coordinator at Signex is about joining a team that’s best in the biz. We are professional, highly-skilled, fun-loving, hard-working, and we strive to ensure the highest standards not only of quality but safety for our team members.
Project duties include:
• Review project requirements with Sales team regarding project scope.
• Client correspondence/liaison upon sale completion to outline next steps in the project life cycle.
• Help task multiple internal departments during pre-production phase of project commencement.
• Organize all project information/files and communicate with clients as needed.
• Review the project with Production and Install teams to ensure all specifications, materials, timelines, etc. are organized and in place.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Develop project scopes and objectives.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Plan construction operations and follow-ups to ensure deadlines will be met.
• Perform risk management.
• Hire, establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
• Complete safety program over-site inclusive of COR audits/policies, employee training and documentation. We are proud to celebrate 10 years of COR Safety Certification!
What you’ll need:
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent communication and advisory skills
• Diligent, highly organized and possesses an analytical mind
• In depth knowledge and experience of COR safety guidelines and practices seen as an asset
• Experience in reporting and developing policies
• Proven experience in project coordinator role, office admin. or similar role
Benefits to working with the Signex team:
• Full benefits package after 3 months of employment
• Regular hours are 8am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
• Summer hours (June-September): Friday 8am-12pm
• Vacation time
• Comprehensive on-site training
• Pension Plan after 2 years of full-time employment
This is a full-time position and has the opportunity for some pre-approved overtime. We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those that apply; however, only those selected to move forward in the process will be contacted. Please send a resume with cover letter via email to EBMCareers@gmail.com, attention Eileen Krueger, Human Resources Consultant.
View original article here Source