Nelson River Construction is hiring a motivated Project Coordinator for our Concrete Division out of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As a leading heavy construction contractor, Nelson River Construction (NRC) operates inter-provincially with expertise in many areas of heavy construction, from asphalt paving, concrete, aggregate processing, and underground services.
We focus on providing a supportive work environment that exceeds expectations and continually improves the quality of everything we do.
Assisting Project Manager in daily tasks including:
• Supervising construction progress
• Ensuring adherence to design drawings and specifications
• Tracking and reporting quantities of materials placed daily
• Tracking inventory of construction materials
• Maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy work site by following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
• Performing other duties as required
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Able to work outdoors in all elements
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related trade or field
• Designation as Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T) or Professional Engineer (P.Eng) considered an Asset
• Ability to travel, work long hours, with the occasional evenings and weekends
• Possess strong mathematical and computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project), Bid2Win, and/or equivalent programs
• Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities, with proven ability to take initiative and leadership
Nelson River Construction Inc offers great growth opportunities, excellent wages, benefits, and one of the best matched pension plans in Canada! We offer boot, tool, and outerwear allowance, for those that qualify.
If you are interested in becoming part of a strong team and a leader in the construction industry, please forward your resume.
We thank you for your interest with Nelson River Construction. Only those considered for employment will be contacted.
View original article here Source