Providence Sports Camps are designed for all skill levels, providing athletes with 4/5 hours of court/field time per day in skill sessions + game play. Our skill sessions are led by high-level feature instructors, including our university Coaches, and your game play will be coached by our university athletes!
But Providence Sports Camps are so much more than that. Open to all faith and religious backgrounds, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in your understanding of the Bible and how Jesus can impact the way you play.
PSC Coaches are investing time on and off the court in the lives of youths.
• On the court, you help our Head Coaches to teach skills and techniques during our 2 practice sessions. In the evening, you’re coaching your team in a league play tournament style.
• Off the court, you display a Christ-like life and lead by example. You lead bible studies, assist during chapels and special programs in the evening.
Required Skills and abilities
• You have the ability to understand and implement coaching tools and strategies to promote skill development in athletes.
• You have the ability to create a safe, fun and exciting learning environment.
• You have the ability to work well within the structure of a team and to follow the direction of the Camp Coordinator and their assistants.
Preferred skills and abilities
• You have a passion for the athletic world and using it to impact the next generations
• You have a heart for Evangelism and the ability to communicate the gospel clearly
• You are responsible, flexible, and willing to take initiative
• You have the ability to communicate effectively with small or large groups
Job type: Seasonal
View original article here Source