QUALITY CONTROL WORKER – FRESH PRODUCE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
As the Quality Control Worker for this leading supplier of fresh produce, you will be responsible for inspecting all produce items upon arrival at the warehouse and ensuring that all outgoing products to customers are the freshest and highest quality. You will also monitor produce inventory on a daily basis and ensure proper product rotation is performed.
* Own vehicle to get to work
* Previous experience working with fresh produce either in retail or warehouse
* Previous warehouse, forklift or pallet jack experience an asset
* Strong physical capability to load and unload shipments as required
* Proven work ethic and good attendance
* $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
* Day shifts, Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to work some weekends and overtime
* Permanent position
Send a resume (quoting job number 18734) to Ryan Dyck, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source