RECEIVER / FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a Receiver / Forklift Operator job opportunity with a leading heating equipment supplier in the East Kildonan area of Winnipeg? If so, we’re looking for an individual with strong communication, time management, and multi-tasking skills. If you think you have what it takes, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operating material handling equipment following safety guidelines to move products through the warehouse
* Conducting pre-shift circle checks of material handling equipment
* Receiving products, organizing and stacking pallets in designated areas
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 6 months of hands-on forklift and warehouse experience
* Physically fit to perform activities requiring handling weight up to 50lbs
* Strong interpersonal and English communication skills
* Ability to work well within a team, supporting other departments within the company
* Day Shift: 7:30am – 4:00pm, $15.95 – $16.74 per hour depending on experience
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume (WORD doc preferred) quoting job number 17859 to Marlon Persaud at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source