CL3 Clerk 3
Manitoba Prosecution Service, Crown Law
Advertisement Number: 36701
Salary(s): CL3 $41,212.00 – $47,283.00 per year
Closing Date: October 26, 2020
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Candidates who do not meet all essential criteria may be considered on an underfill basis at a commensurate rate of pay.
To be considered for this competition you must submit an application form. Complete the application form at the link below or contact Human Resource Services under “Apply to” to request a copy of the application form. The selection board will rely only on information provided in this form to determine whether a candidate will be invited for further assessment.
Note: You are not required to submit a cover letter, but may be asked to submit a resume, references, or other documentation at a later point if invited for further consideration.
Click here to access the application form.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Search
- Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check
- Satisfactory Adult Abuse Registry Check
- Satisfactory Enhanced Security Screening
- Experience providing reception and administrative support which may include data entry, photocopying, faxing, scanning, managing a multi-line switchboard as well as providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal experience including experience interacting effectively with people from broadly diverse backgrounds and communities (cultural, socio-economic, educational, cognitive and physical abilities)
- The ability to adapt, learn and grow through challenge, pressure or adversity (resilience)
- The ability to contribute to a respectful workplace and value diversity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize individual workloads to adjust varying demands
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information
- A high degree of initiative when dealing with unique situations that may arise
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word), Adobe or equivalent software
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Justice databases such as PRISM, CCAIN, and CON applications
- The ability to interpret and understand legal documentation and the court system to assist with managing inquiries and work flow
- Experience with SAP and non SAP requisitioning
This position provides reception area services to the organization and provides clerical and administrative support to the Manitoba Prosecution Service. The incumbent is responsible for responding to and redirecting calls and emails as well as assisting stakeholders and general public with in person inquiries.
Advertisement # 36701
Service Centre 1
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3L6
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source