Kroeker Farms Limited is one of Canada’s leading conventional and organic table potato producers and suppliers. We take pride in our progressive approach to land stewardship, innovation, and quality. Our success is due to our passionate, driven people who work for a common goal to produce the highest quality potatoes in North America.
The Receptionist/Administrator position is a full-time, permanent position operating at our head office at 777 Circle K Drive in Winkler, MB. We are looking to add a dynamic individual to be a key communicator in our head office and across our operations and to assist with administration.
• General reception duties including answering and directing inbound phone calls
• Mail, cash deposits and email communications
• Draft documents, letters, and correspondence
• Organize and maintain office meeting schedules and communication
• Assist with administrative and accounting tasks including sales orders and filing
• Other administrative duties as required
• Valid driver’s license
• Strong internal and external written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work with and contribute to a positive team environment
• Positive and outgoing demeanor
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong data entry skills and experience with administrative procedures
• Experience with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word) and accounting systems.
• Fluent in English (ability to communicate in Low German and/or Spanish would be an asset)
• High degree of initiative, accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
• Ability to adapt to unforeseen changes in work and responsibilities
If you would like to become part of our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and the public and will be following all provincial health guidelines in response to COVID-19. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being interviewed will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source