RECEPTIONIST -TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you someone who pays high attention to detail? As the receptionist, you’ll keep your team’s business operations and activities organized and moving forward. You’re always “in-the-know” and can effectively work with a variety of people. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Handle all reception duties including greeting and directing visitors
* Receive phone calls, record messages, and respond to customer questions
* Monitor staff activities in and out of the business
* Receive and sort incoming mail
* Maintain an organized and tidy workspace
* Perform general administrative and clerical duties as required
* Completed high school diploma or GED
* Strong command of the English language (written & verbal)
* Intermediate computer skills, including internet and MS Office
* Friendly, positive attitude and very comfortable with customer service
* Organized and high level of attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for receptionist position, please send your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 204.926.2246.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source