RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT – 15-MONTH TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? As the Recruitment Assistant, you will assist a team of recruiters with the recruitment and selection process in a high-volume hiring environment. You’ll be responsible for screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting pre-employment testing, completing reference checks, and performing reception duties. If you have a passion for working with people, then this role may be for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide administrative and recruitment support to the recruitment team; front desk coverage, answering phones, online chat, etc.
* Pre-screen potential candidates, book interviews, and administer pre-employment testing
* Arrange for candidates to take relevant assessments, mark, and record results accurately
* Create reports and order office supplies as needed
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 1 year of office or previous hiring / recruiting experience
* Post-secondary education; HR diploma is an asset but not required
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining a high quality of work
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong computer skills and comfortable working with a variety of computer applications
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Must be available Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
WHY WORK WITH PINNACLE?
* Locally owned and operated Manitoba company
* Leader in the Winnipeg recruitment market
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development
* Excellent benefits plan, including FREE downtown parking
* Work from home – required in the office one or two days per week
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17828) to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source