Novid Inc. is an industry leader in the manufacturing of Stainless-steel agricultural products.
We are currently accepting applications for the position of:
Research and Development Welder
Full Time Position – Starting wage dependent on qualifications
This position will work with the R&D team, building tooling, fixtures, and new products.
All necessary training will be provided.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Help with key projects to support business goals
• Mig Welding
• Operate grinders, welders etc.
• Provide feedback on processes/product during the development stage
• Minimum educational requirement: Journeymen welder prefered
• Analytical thinker capable of “thinking outside the box”
• Metal Manufacturing experience
• Strong focus on quality
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Demonstrates a positive attitude
• Team player
We offer an inclusive compensation program consisting of a competitive salary, health benefits, pension plan and a clean work environment.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume by November 22nd, 2022.
Director of People, Culture and Safety
Rosenort, MB, Canada
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source