Golden West and Homefield combine 60 years of local relationships with the power of digital marketing and advertising. We help small and medium businesses thrive. We let business owners focus on what they do best, by taking on what we do best: digital marketing, creative development and production, ad management, and media placement.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Rep who is motivated to grow local businesses. As an SDR, you will work closely with the Demand Generation Director. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients. You will consistently and creatively reach out to sales leads. You will pivot in the face of rejection and find ways to present our solutions to decision makers.
You will handle inbound leads, uncover their needs, and prepare the sale for the Account Manager
• Follow a sales cadence to ensure no lead slips through the cracks
• Employ proven connect tactics and follow up methods
• Ask the right questions. You will find clients’ pain points and unconsidered needs, then tell the story of how marketing can help
• Connect qualified clients with Account Managers to close the deal
• Provide analytical feedback for our Demand Generation department
• You have experience with inbound sales. You know how to qualify a lead, prepare the sale, and assist with the close.
• You are a data-driven problem-solver. Roadblocks don’t scare you – you’re determined to find creative ways to connect with every prospect.
• You are passionate about local business. You have history with small and medium enterprises in the Prairies.
• You know how to use a CRM, can build sales decks, and are generally tech savvy.
• A proven track record in B2B sales is a strong asset. Bonus points if it’s in marketing or tech.
• Workspace in your local Golden West office or the tools you need to work from home
• Salary base + bonuses based on activity and revenue generation
• Benefits: extended health and dental plan, employee assistance program, paid vacation
• Pension: after two years of continuous employment, you’ll join the company pension plan
• Sales and marketing teammates: insight and expertise
• Homefield marketing materials, presentations, sites and so on.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating the needs of people living with disabilities. If you have any health or physical limitations, which may adversely affect your performance during any phase of the appointment process, please identify the accommodation needed. Moreover, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to candidates and employees, regardless of age, gender, disability, visible minority status, Native status, marital status, cultural or national background, religion, or sexual orientation. All candidates are encouraged to apply with confidence.
View original article here Source