FGC Health is seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager for their Pharmacy Operation Systems.
FGC Health’s mission is to become a leading consumer health services platform by meeting the medication therapy needs of our consumers at our retail locations, at home and digitally. FGC Health believes in investing in the human approach to healthcare.
The ideal candidate will work with the management team to identify leaders and practitioners in the Retail Pharmacy Industry. The position will focus on representing new and emerging pharmacy operation systems and does not entail the sale of pharmaceuticals.
• Actively identifies & qualifies leads to generate new business
• Awareness of market dynamics, trends, competitors, regulations in a pharmacy environment
• Targets and achieves sales metrics to specified accounts within retail pharmacies
• Develops and implements a territory business plan which is aligned to and consistent with marketing and account management strategies and tactics
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the company goals to support a rich sales interaction with pharmacy professionals
• Develops productive relationships with key influencers within the territory to support business development and gain access to area decision-makers
• Analyze trends to effectively identify future business opportunities
• Prepares in advance of company meetings by completing assignments fully and to specification
• Accurately and fully submits assigned reports, forecasting and budgeting
• Ability to travel, attend tradeshows and develop industry relationships
• Bachelors degree in a related subject
• Preferred 10 or more years of direct selling experience of Pharmaceutical systems to Retail Pharmacy companies
• Previous experience with product launches preferred
• Measurable record of sales accomplishments showing significant impact on territory growth and revenue
• Established local account and customer relationships
• Strong understanding of retail pharmacy industry, equipment and technology
• Strategic thinking, analytical and reasoning abilities
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Demonstrates tactfulness, maturity and flexibility
• Individual performer with ability to work cross functionally with team members, internal team business partners and customers to achieve objectives
• General understanding of healthcare policies
If you believe you are able to make a strong contribution as the Sales Manager, submit your resume in confidence to Teri Berry – Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #213501.
If you would like more information about this role or FGC Health, please contact Teri at 204-934-8822 or visit http://bit.ly/FGC-H
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source