Haul All Industries is a growing manufacturer of agricultural equipment in Southern Manitoba. Supplying material hauling equipment to customers both nationally and internationally, Haul All prides itself in providing a market-leading product with integrity and quality.
Haul All offers competitive wages, bonuses, a health benefits plan, along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Join our team and experience the opportunities, growth and excitement of Haul All Industries!
Product Sales Representative
The position of Product Sales Representative consists of, but is not limited to, promoting and selling Haul All products through travelling to meet with potential customers, managing and retaining Haul All dealer and customer relationships, trade show presentation, on-site consultation and actively pursuing sales. A Sales Representative is expected to embody a high standard of professionalism in their actions and appearance while representing the Haul All brand. All Haul All Sales Representatives are expected to gain a strong understanding of Haul All products and services in order to provide knowledgeable and reliable service to customers.
All Sales Representatives report to our General Manager and will be required to work individually and as a team with other representatives.
• Minimum 2yrs of sales experience or customer relations
• Good understanding of the Agricultural Marketplace
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient office computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Valid Passport and Driver’s License
• Willing to be on the road and to travel
• Willingness to learn
• Professional and respectful demeanor
• Experience in the agriculture industry is an asset
• People Skills
• Sales Skills
• Strong Work Ethic
• Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Accountability and Dependability
• Ethics and Integrity
• Compliance of all Haul All Quality Standards, Safety Standards and Policies
• Team Work
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you to all interested parties.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source