CL3 SAP Clerk
Department of Health and Seniors Care
Financial Services, Comptrollership, Resources and Performance
Advertisement Number: 37815
Salary(s): CL3 $41,212.00 – $47,283.00 per year
Closing Date: June 29, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to women, Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created from this competition that would be effect for 12 months. Positions from the eligibility list could be term or regular, and be in other departments.
Manitoba Health and Seniors Care plays a key role in health policy, planning, funding, and oversight to ensure that service providers such as Regional Health Authorities, CancerCare Manitoba, Addictions Foundation of Manitoba, Shared Health, and over 100 other service delivery organizations are enabled and accountable to provide economic, high quality services.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Extensive work related experience performing accounts payable functions.
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and professionally with a broad range of internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships and interact effectively with team members, clients, and the general public.
- Experience interpreting and applying policies, procedures, guidelines, rules, terms and conditions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workloads and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working within the financial payment processes and reporting modules of SAP software.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of experience and on-the-job training related to accounting or finance may be considered.
- Experience using SAP to record attendance and produce attendance reports.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Accounts Payable, the SAP Clerk is responsible for handling all accounts payable functions in SAP within the Branch. This includes, but is not limited to, creating purchase orders and requisitions, processing invoices, processing receipts for goods, and providing reports on requisitions, purchase orders, and contracts. The incumbent will also be responsible for functions related to inputting time and attendance for the Branch, applying the policies related to the role, including the General Manual of Administration and the Financial Administration Manual, and communicating with internal and external clients.
Advertisement # 37815
Service Centre 2
Human Resource Services
360-1395 Ellice Avenue
Winnipeg, MB , R3G 3P2
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source