SAW OPERATOR – EVENINGS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work with a leading steel distributor in Winnipeg? As the Saw Operator, you will be responsible for using the band saw to cut sheets of metal according to specifications. If you have high attention to detail skills and can work independently, then we’d like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Using a band saw to cut steel beams and metal materials according to specifications (various lengths and sizes)
* Receiving materials and moving finished product to appropriate areas within the warehouse
* Maintaining the shop and general work area clean
* Other related duties as required
* Own vehicle required to get to work (location not on a bus route)
* Previous experience with hand and power tools
* Previous forklift and crane experience
* Strong ability to measure accurately using imperial and metric measurements
* Ability to lift 50 lbs
* Strong communication skills
* $19.25 per hour, with a benefits package (including an RRSP plan)!
* Evening shift 4:15 pm – 12:45 am
Please email your resume (quoting 17626 in the subject line) to Dean Hinther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source