Full-Time Permanent, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and thrive in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• A Security Analyst who will be responsible for implementing, auditing and penetration testing security controls, and identifying and remediation of security risks
• Someone who will analyze needs and functional requirements, and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and maintain security solutions
• highly motivated individual with post-secondary education in related field such as Information Technology
• strong communicator that thrives in a collaborative team-based environment
• attentive, detail-oriented person who excels in delivering excellent service
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before August 21st, 2020
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source