SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an organized and efficient administrative professional who goes the extra mile to make a positive first impression on behalf of your employer? Our client is seeking a team-focused individual who is eager to assist with the tasks that benefit colleagues and the company. As Senior Administrative Clerk, you will coordinate a variety of tasks including managing the main email system and provide exceptional professional support to customers and colleagues. If you have a strong ability to communicate and build relationships with all levels of management and employees, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Respond to incoming calls and direct them appropriately
* Manage company inbox and direct emails and voicemails to the appropriate employee
* Maintain office supplies, order business cards and maintain petty cash
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 3-5 years of professional administrative experience
* Strong MS Office skills, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source