SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an organized, hard-working individual who enjoys a challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an administrative professional looking to join one of Manitoba’s leading insurance firms. As Senior Administrator, you will provide high-level administrative support to the executive management team. The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills and excel at completing tasks in a deadline-driven environment. If this sounds like you, we’d like for you to apply!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide administrative support to four senior-level directors with a variety of administrative tasks, including answering incoming calls and triaging walk-in meetings, scheduling meetings, preparing documents, processing invoices, ordering office supplies, etc.
* Manage and triage meetings as requested, coordinate availability of attendees (some travel coordination may be required)
* Compose and distribute internal staff notifications, take minutes, and prepare and maintain correspondence, reports, and documents
* Other related duties as required
* 3-5 years of office administrative experience, preferably experience providing support to high-level executives
* Strong MS Office skills and computer applications
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Experience in real estate is an asset but not required
Send a resume (quoting job number 19986) to Ashlie Strum, Senior Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source